Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

3/06/2010

Is EUD into long overhaul against SGD?

Recently I found that the waves on many charts are very BIG, they are in fact HUGE! To some extend I could not believe myself while I made counts on some of the counters.


Fig 1 EUD Weekly Chart

Take for instance EUD, I actually zoomed the whole chart out to be able to see the whole pattern. This is due to some difficulty in interpreting from a single wave. I ended up with the beginning of the counter trend in 2005, gone down with a wave by 2006 (its a 3-wave because the 4th violates the 1st if it is a 5-wave), its b wave took 2 years to complete ending in 2008 followed by a c completed in end 2008.

One might think that this would be the end of it and now should be a new set of waves. The problem is this wave is damn choppy ending up with a 3-wave movement of X. The present down trend thus would be a new A wave.

From the looks of it, this time the wave is of a 5 wave pattern. It is in the process of creating an extended 3. Its fall is steep and led to a steep decline of its indicators. So where are its support?

I did a Fibonacci projection from the beginning of its 1st of 3rd wave to the 3rd (it is presently completing the 5th of 3rd). The EUD is presently stopped at the 38.2% projection level. I guess it should be rebounding by next week. The chances are high because indicators are reversing although no divergence yet. However, I did learn that sometimes, there is no divergence for a reversal. So let's cross our fingers on this.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home