Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

4/22/2010

Jiutian Chemical want to sue for defamation...

This was a hot topic in CNA forum since last week. Some one called TalkingCock commented on Jiutian when it was coming down ( in a selling climax ) that the way it is going, Jiutian going to delist and the directors are frantically selling off the stocks. Of course it is not right for TalkingCock to say that, he may be considered as a rumour starter.

Jiutian sent out a clarification that no such thing is happening and they are considering taking action against rumour starter and they specified someone in CNA forum without naming names. This heated up the thread and it continued for the next few days until the admin deemed it uncontrollable, deleted the thread.

It is quite funny that my data base has Jiutian stopped in 2007. I am not able to see the full chart till 2010 at all. So I have to borrow my broker's internet charting software to produce the chart.


Fig 1 Jiutian's Chart

I don't know what other sees, I see the chart clearly show a head and shoulder with an objective sending the counter to the ground! What is happening in Jiutian?

Seriously I have no interest in this counter until I saw the thread and I am only writing this entry base on what the technical chart tells me. I also don't know if Jiutian going to send me a letter if they stumble across this entry but my advice to them is focus on their business development instead of stamping out rumours. what shown on internet is only the result of the rumours already spread by mouth. The one typing in is only making a document out of the unwritten stories. If they want to pursue on defamation, they might as well put spies into every kopi tiam.

Anyway, I have checked, there is no more than 20 readers in this blog. the effect I create if there is is very minimum.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home