Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

5/23/2010

I look like a Roast Pig today

for the last 2 days, I have been volunteering at my temple Buddhas's Light for a Vesak Day event at Punggol. We were having a food fair. Normally one will think that most food fairs consist of inferior and inadequate servings. You will be surprise about the food that were presented at this fair.

The price of the food for patrons are a little more expensive than outside food, but this is the third year the temple organises this event and the food are considered best sellers and they are not stingy with their servings.

Yesterday I had a bowl of Kuey Chap and abascus, with that I was fulled. Today, I have Hakka Lui Char and Spring Roll and again I cannot take any more after that. In fact, there are patrons who went back to the stalls and complained that the servings were too big untill they could not try the food from the other stalls.

I help to prepare the food in the morning and because I are part of the logistic team, I helped take care of the traffic crossing. It is not as easy as one think because this is a management of people and people normally don't listen to warnings, I have fathers who simple cross the road with his kids in arm against on coming traffic even when warnings for him to stop. Somone were so scared of the sun that they ran across the street ignoring the on coming HUGE trucks.

I have my share of hardship, I was the traffic warden for 5 hours on the first day and 5 on secondl. The first day was quite good to me because of the cloudy day and it rained in the morning. The second was less of a mercy, I stood under the scorching sun! It continued to burn as I guide people crossing the street. By 3:00PM, my face and hands were all red, I am in fact well done. But then, its a fun experience.


Fig 1 DJIA Weekly Chart

Since its last dip, I have not been noticing Dow for 2 weeks. It was to my surprise that Dow went all the way down close to its previous dip! At the moment, it is supported by the 89 weeks moving average at 10,125 and 9,895. But it is resisted by 10,495. There are about 370 points in between.

The RSI is reaching the bottom but the Stochastic is still on the way down. If only base on RSI, I would suspect that it is about time for Dow to rebound. The point 9,895 is crucial because this is where Dow confirms the top formation. If it breaks now, then we would have what's like a double top formation.


Fig 2 DJIA Daily Chart

On Daily basis, it seems very like a right shoulder is formed, the only trouble is the right shoulder is very small as compared to the left. I Nevertheless, I feel that we should ignore apossibility of a right shoulder and instead say that the head formation is completed with now making the right shoulder.

The indicators are at bottom at the moment but with no divergence. It is also supported by the 23.6% Fibonacci retracement at 10,126.

I wanted to have a little more entry tonight be with the condition of my roasting, I need a good rest. Anyway, looking forward to tomorrow's rebound, what should I be buying?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home