Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

10/21/2010

I have just fixed Dow Jones

Don't be mistaken, I do not have the capacity to manipulate such huge market. My DJIA data from my service provider has not been accurate lately. First something was wrong with the data showing only 3,000+ points when Dow was at 11,000+. Then after the system went down and up again, the system simply did not up-date on Dow so I have to enter the data manually. Well, at least I don't have to do the same for others.


Fig 1 DJIA Daily Chart

Looking at the chart, the first question came into my mind is "is it ready to come down?"

It has reached or at least close to the previous high of 11,258 and from what I see would be a ressitance level.

Its indicators are not really fantastic at the moment since both of them are at the top. RSI produced a mild divergence while Stochastic has a third peak. Its first was donequite some time ago.

So there are likelihood that DJIA is reversing. It is presently supported by its 21 days moving average of 10,912.

On a side note. If DJIA continues to fall and crosses 9,614. It would create a formation of double top and the consequence is BAD,a rough measurement indicates a low of 7,985. But then, whether it is going to reach there or not will only be revealed 2 months later (at least).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home