Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

5/25/2006

Troubled with support ( or the lack of it)

While reading the up-dates of STI, I can't help but to notice the weak volume support it has on its reversal. My master has ever mentioned to me that the movement of the stock or index is fire and volume is the wood, fire won't burn without wood.

Yet the STI today clearly shown reducing volume on up trend, making it difficult to climb further. While my wave count told me that the index has completed a 5 wave down, which mean A wave is completed, both Stochasitc and RSI are at the bottom having an up turn, both indicators have not yet shown clear signs of reversal. Worst of all a hanging man has been formed.

Does it mean that the reversal is short lived? It all depend of the move tomorrow. I have seen before that volume is late in catching up with the price and hanging man broke upwards. It may happen again. The final fate of STI lies in how it will performs tomorrow.

So far my read shows resistance at 2,451, support remain 2,398 and 2,350.While my stock reads has mixed result with many still need to be confirmed. I will have to wait till tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger TopTrader said...

No worry. STI definately has seen its bottom for now since there is a clear 5 waves down.

But this bottom seems a short term one only, which will possibly be broken down after a technical rebound to 255o to 2600. No point to sell or cut loss or take profit, if any, until completion of the rebound.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home