Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

8/24/2009

SSEC reversal

It was a few weeks ago that I first chance upon SSEC due to the Forum "hot topic". I have last predicted a fall of maximum of around 500 from its top of probably 3,478
to a level of 2,939. This is base onFibonacci calculation of a 4th wave retracement which is 0.382 of wave 1 to 3. It went further than my expectation to a level of 2,761.



Fig 1 SSEC Weekly Chart

At the end of last week, SSEC seems to have ended its downward trend. In fact it created a hammer after a gap down. This is a good sign because it signifies a reversal. However, we should not be too happy yet because we still need a confirmation, which is this week.

The signs are good today with opening higher thanthe previous closing. Yet, we have to wait till the end of the week for a full confirmation. Should it be a long candle bar, if that is so, the hammer would then be a morning star, which gives much confirmation that SSEC would be up the next week.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home