Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

6/10/2010

Dow Jones is moving up

...and you will say, "idiot, of course it is moving up, everyone can see that it went up by 233 points already!"


Fig 1 DJIA Daily Chart

However, I am not referring to today. What I see is that RSI is reversing up with divergence as compared t 25th May 2010. It is now hovering at the 23.6% fibonacci retracement line of 10,138. My guess is that it will be resisted by the 21 days moving average at 10,229 and previous high of 10,316. But at least for the next few days, it will be up.

Similar to STI, the 21 days moving average has crossed the 89 days moving average on 24th May 2010. Dow Jones has also reversed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home