Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

10/26/2010

Romance with Aztech


Fig 1 Aztech Daily Chart

I have a little romance with Aztech recently, the relationship lasted for about a month.

Aztech was about 0.20-0.205 when I enter her life. It was developing a descending triangle when I saw her and it seemed at the time was about the end. The RSI and Stochastic then there at their lows and I guess there is no harm in venturing further, even though it has not touched its lower envelop yet.

I entered at 0.205 with espectation that if she breaks out of her triangle, she would be heading for 0.35 eventually.

She did not disappoint me, at least not till mid September. She suddenly has a change of heart, pausing at no more than 0.235 level. In the midst of congestion, she has created a double top with objective of 0.193. Still I have hopes that she would pull trhough the hardship and eventually bring herself higher.

It was a disappointment, she has dropped further to 0.215. I have thought earlier that I would have to part with her if she ended below 0.215. Eventually I did not wait. I just let go at 0.215.

Looking back now, I feel a little lucky that I did what my heart told me. She went a further 0.01 to 0.205. Both RSI and Stochastic are on continuation downward. My guess is that she is going to fulfill its objective of 0.19.I think probably only then that I should be seeing her again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home