Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

11/20/2010

Genting going down.....

I recall my last up-date on Genting that it was not yet the end and only a fire work will makr its ending. Well, I have not really seen fire works yet but now I am bearish on Genting.


Fig 1 Genting Weekly Chart

I am doing a read on Genting on weekly basis to check on what it was doing. The volume seen the last 2 weeks were definitely much greater but failed to stand out. Further more, while it has by last week opened higher than the week before, reached a new height and fell below the previous close, it was not exactly something noticeably different. I was expecting a spike reversal and it had not happened.

However, both RSI and Stochastic indicators are reversed downward with confirmation through divergence. These are strong indication of a trend reversal. However, my guess is that: like its overlord the STI, it should be going down for the a few weeks before moving back up.

Genting is presently supported at ... welll, I did not really see previous highs. But a previous low of 1.85 might indicate a support level there. The 21 weeks moving average on the other hand is supporting at 1.80.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home