Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

3/26/2015

OSIM 1/2 way down

I have bought OSIM in the past and I have forgot what caused me to look into this couter. It was probably ... I really don't know, but definitely some one mentioned it.

So after many years, I am back to look at this counter a see how it is doing.



A look at the chart however, it does ot look good. Although there is no reversal pattern (unless we consider a small double top there), it started with a 3-wave pattern and competed A, it is now into B which I believe is a triangle, the breaking out will lead to C. So far the measurement says that it should be going to around SGD1.30.

The chart is supported by a trendline stretching from 2009 but is is presently being tested twice already, I would assume it breaks this trendline by next week.

I am also adding in the Fibonacci Arc. It seems that the counter is on the borderline of one of such arc, whih it was supported.

Anyway, doe not look good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home