Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

6/23/2015

"b" wave for SGD USD?

Fig 1 SGD USD Weekly Chart

I haven't been looking at the chart for say 3 weeks, seems like once I stop, there is a difficulty in picking it up again. Took me quite some effort to re-open the metastock, I think his is partially because I fear I might get a shock from what I see. Well, not a lot of shock, but some puzzle here.

I have earlier joy for the re-bounce of the SGD USD, especially it demonstrated a reversal "here white soldiers" (sort of). I am a little surprise with almost a full retracement of this move.

Going through the move from March to early May this year, I can roughly see a 3-wave move. So the logic of the next stage of continuity is an up-ward move. with such retracement it gives me a feeling that the earlier move a only an "a" wave of  a 3-wave movement.

If this is true then it is only 1/2 way down. In such case, a complete move might lead to SGD USD heading towards 1.27.

Alternatively, it is possible that this is only a 2nd wave of a 5-wave movement. Then the prospect of SGD1.45 for USD1 is in sight.

The indictors at present is unclear since they are at 1/2 way mark and possibly not a clear indication of the chart direction. Hence there is a need for closer monitoring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home