Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

4/25/2015

SGD EUR Weekly Wedge Formation

This is just for the record.
Fig 1 SGD EUR Weekly Chart

 
After its spectacular plunge since December 2014, the deterioration of the SGD EUR seems to be losing steam. In fact it is now a potential wedge and if breaking out now will lead to a retracement to SGD1.55. This I remember is very similar to a 5th wave ending.
 
The short term movement however, I believe it has not completed its downward movement as there is one more leg to go. I am also seeing a potential flag formation which will leads to SGD1.40. IF the break out is t this point, then the wedge objective will be at SGD1.50.
 
Nevertheless, the indicators are inching up with divergence on the third round.
 
This chart is definitely interested to look at.
 
On the hind side, my company is of European origin. With it our account are based on EUR. Therefore in European context, Singapore is definitely a much more expensive operation and it may lead to potential downsizing. Although I must say, Singapore is still much cheaper than China and Taiwan since they are more or less pegged to USD. Especially when China's cost of living has now sky rocketed making it a no no for investment. Plus the deterioration of the Chinese government, I am not surprise that China's mess will be worsening.
 
The one thing tat I can hope now is that when China fall out of grace, business will again return to Asean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home