Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

6/23/2015

This is interesting

 
Fig 1 USD EUR Weekly

What happening here on USD-EUR weekly is a clear correction. While the chart shown a mild retracement, the indicators went from top to bottom, and they are now reversing.

This will support a reversal of USD EUR upward and continue with its journey. I can't wait to tell my colleague (who did not believe me), " I told you so..."

Seriously let's not be too euphoric on this. There may still be error in he reading. For one, we have not really seen a confirmation on the chart of reversal up-ward. Anyway, I am still bullish of EUR trending towards sub- USD1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home