Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

6/28/2006

Chain of Coincidences


It has been quite a bad week for me, starting with falling sick due to flu virus, causing aches at the joints of my bones. Then my modem was down*sigh* However, something good did turn up due to the pause, the STI is allowed time to create a pattern for clearer reading.

During this period, it has an opportunity to develop an ascending triangle, theoretically, this pattern means an up trend. The measurement would result in STI heading for 2,438. However, in the case of possible down trend, it will hit 2,212. For the time being, I will bet onto the higher probability which is up.

The indicator is kind of mix, with RSI turning south while Stochastic heading North. Recently I learn to sit on the fence until clearer sign is given to me. At the moment, there still seem to have confusion in the market. However, in general, the trend is still up for the time being ( indicated by MACD ).

STI will still be affected by the few support level. At present it hovers at the support of 2,355. Next level is 2,398 and follow by 2,451. Well so far so good. As for the influence of the Fed with many expecting a rate hike, my take is that the market already factored this in, so it may not have a great negative influence on the market in the end.

1 Comments:

Blogger TopTrader said...

Feeling better enough for a STI chart analysis? Toptrader 01 Jul 06

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home