Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

6/09/2006

Continue on to the next level for STI


As I am still waiting for the confirmation on a bear in STI. I was quite surprise today that both MA still have not crossed. Probably I am still a little impatient and can't wait to enter a bear market.

The move was quick, STI gapped down at starting bell and fell lower today. I thought last night that it maywant to take a breathe before proceeding but now STI said I still got strength to go lower still. With its international companions, it plunged towards the next level of support at 2,260-2,270 which I have mentioned last night.

A forumer from CNA was in a little disbelieve about reaching this level so soon when I mentioned this to him/her a few days earlier. It now seems like a possible level to reach. STI stopped its descend at 2,282 before moving back up. So will it move downward tomorrow and test 2,260-2,270? It is possible.

The move today effectively reverse both RSI and Stochastic downward. Similar with MACD of STI although it has demonstrated a divergence. From the pattern of the move, it seems likely that this is wave 5 of the A wave. If I use the calculation of a 5 wave movement, 5th wave of A wave should head for 2,279, which STI was close to this afternoon. If this is so, I believe that it may surpass this point but supported at the region of 2,260-2,270.

One thing that I notice is a sudden increase in volume for STI. This is fairly unusual as compare to the last few weeks. One question that I have in mind is whether this is a selling climax. If this is so, then we should be seeing the end of this move soon. Anyway, if it is true that we are nearing the end of the 5th wave down, the only thing left is up.

1 Comments:

Blogger TopTrader said...

Agree, seems 5 impusive down waves are clear, which hints that the much expected wave B, the so-called sucker rally, will have to come, and that the bear has really come to the market.

The sucker rally may provide an excellent opportunity for us tradres to exit.

We may need to consider using another way to make money - shorting, during bear market once the bear market is confirmed by long term trend.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home