Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

9/09/2009

STI delimma

I have been reading some of the forumers contribution these few days on the market.Basically what I see is same old same old all the time, people predicting up, people predicting down, people asking why like that?

My last up-date on STI indicate a possible false break on STI and it is a show of weakness. Ever since then its weakness continue to show. It is clinching onto the trendline support/resistance the last few days, just when it looks like STI going to make it, it retreated today. So what has been happening.



Fig 1 STI daily chart

Apparently STI is in a process of forming a triangle and it is edging towards the upper resistance line. The breakout point is 2657,STI tested and retreated, seems to me it has not enough momentum just yet.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home