Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

12/14/2009

What's after 2,809?

Damn, it is a crucial day for me and my system provider didn't get their data base up-dated and I left with last week's data.

What's worse? I only got around a week of euphoria over my prediction of 2,809. For a while today, I thought my solid prediction will continue to hold, for the whole of last week, STI has been testing 2,809 and retreated. Today, thanks to Dubai, someone was in very good mood and momentarily pushed STI to 2,812 before coming back down and eventually rested at 2,799 (I think).

The question in my mind now is: Is breaking of 2,809 significant? To me it is yes and no because it is still within the congestion. The significance is because once in a while it feels good to be right, even momentarily. Looking at what I have at the moment, STI resistance is about 2,823 after 2,809. Further more, 2,809 is a reference level base on Fibonacci calculation, in my past experience, there are still some plus and minus signs. The resistance envelop provides the plus in this case.

The fact that Dubai's news failed to push STI up and stay there are crucial clue that the market is week. My longer term feelings for bear still hold until it breaks the upper resistance envelop.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home