Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

2/21/2010

Time to invest in EUD?

I was on forum the other day and noted someone put up a thread telling people that it is time to go into EUD, so I took a look at the chart.


Fig 1 EUD Weekly Chart

Looking at the chart, I would hesitate to enter this currency at the moment, for one thing, both the indicators are digging their way underground. I also have some difficulty identifying which wave this guy is at. My suspicion is that it is doing the 5th of the C wave after a huge 4th of C. If I use a swing move, it is likely to hit SGD1.78 per EUD. However, it will have a short term correction up the coming week base on its support at SGD1.9187 with another support at SGD1.86778.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home