Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

3/09/2010

Capmall coming down

I seems to be having time stretch tonight,I have managed to look into quite many charts within a time span of 1 hour. That is on top of me taking some time out to play with my kids before they went to bed. I managed to glance through Forex, indices, my focus counters, penny stocks, and now the index stocks. May be it is because for the whole hour I only have one entry to the Blog.


Fig 1 Capmall Weekly Chart

So while I am glancing through the index related stock, this Capmall came into my sight. I recall this counter used to be called DBSLand. I used to play this stock last time because it was quite cheap. Well, it is still cheap considering it worth only 1.85 now.

As I was say (er...writing) The counter wave count seems quite straight forward with an ABC move.It is the recent moves that makes it quite complex, with each waves overlapping others. If I am not mistaken, this is more like a counterwave to me.

I placed a Fibonacci fan over recent development and noted that this counter is actually going on decline. It keeps going to a lower fan line every time. Now, if I consider the fan to be a tool to observe a reversal, then probably Capmall is at the start of its journey.

Either it is true or it is my make believe, I am seeing more charts on reversal at the moment. They allo have a similar pattern of curving off the top. It does re-enforce my belief that we are on a verge of seeing a second dip. If this is so, probably I would have to count myself lucky because I am not carrying any stock right now. If on the other hand, I am on the other side of the world (the wrong side), then it would also be my dumb luck that this happens.

For now, I am quite certain I am on the right side of the world ( of left because I am a left hander).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home