Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

4/26/2010

Unifiber Monthly chart

I have not been seeing Unifiber for quite a while because the last time I look at it, I nearly got trapped inside. So someone might ask, " why look at it now?"

The answer is simple, when I check through the readership, I noticed that some people were searching for Unifiber. So it got me interested again. I know that it has dropped to a low of 0.04 after it dropped from 0.06. I was expecting it to go higher to 0.09 or so then. Good thing I have a stop loss.


Fig 1 Unifiber Monthly Chart

IT is really difficult to look at Unifiber on daily basis, it is like looking at a digital waveform with only high and low and nothing in between. Even when I zoomed out to weekly chart, it did not look impressive.

So I check on the Monthly chart. As far as I can see, Unifiber is forming its bottom and it looks like either a double bottom, triple bottom or reverse head and shoulder.

The good news is that the indicators just started to move up. Studying the past records, you can see that every time the indicators bottomed and reverse, the counter moves up.

The other good news is that it is reaching a positive Gann Grid. So this grid is likely to support Unifiber to move up.

By how much? That I am not really sure. During the last round, I was looking at 0.16. I guess it will be the same for this round. The length of the "head" is almost the same as the "left shoulder" So I guess it is about time now. But mind you, we are looking at monthly chart, and the ,movement will at least a month or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home