Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

6/29/2010

My unnecessary fear

I accomplished quite a bit today. First rejected by new boss' suggestion for a meeting and lunch. Then I managed to clear a request for my team's involvement in a project with estimated quote and proposal. I have personal talks with all my engineers regarding their routines and see if any problem arises. I also completed a transaction by completing a delivery arrangement.

Surprisingly, you can arrange with a courier like DHL to go to a certain location abd pick up something, then deliver to the dewstination of your preference. I did just that through the internet. In this case, you don't even need to give the shipper ( a new word that I have learnt ) the account number in case they abuse the trust.


Fig 1 STI Daily Chart

The up trend I 1/2 expecting never come, it seems like my worry that it goes against my prediction is unnecessary. It did come close to breaking the resistance, though. The stochastic and RSI are now affirmative in pushing the STI down.

However, there is still a mild indeterminant right now, the bottom of today landed at the apex of Gann Grid. So there are chances that it might bounce up tomorrow clinching onto the positve gradient. So how likely is it? I think with the fall of Dow Jones tonight, STI is going to see lower opens and close tomorrow.

Well, the chart is also supported by its 21 days moving average at 2,826.

Speaking of which, when I look at Dow's chart, if I did not peak into today's performance, I might actually consider today's likelihood an up trend. This is because both its RSI and Stochastic is at the bottom, moving side way.

For the time being, Dow is supported at 9,895. However, as a golden cross is already completed. This support will be broken, may be not today but tomorrow.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home