Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

7/07/2010

Oh, lazy me.....

I have not been blogging for a while, I made a check on my last entry and it was dated 30th June 2010. Oh, lazy me.

I was quite reluctant to write my entries during the past week, partially because of the problem at work, partially due to a dull market with my already settled perception that market has already reversed but taking its time to come down. But the major reason is because of Criminal Minds, literally.

I have bought the DVDs for Criminal Minds recently and I fell in love with the series. It portray the one thing I find interesting about, serial killers. Yup! The show does nothing except a series of 45 minutes stories of the FBI Behaviour Analysis Unit profiling different types of serial killers, which happens to be one of my favourite interest.

Best of all, my wife was hooked on the series and watched it with me all night, except for tonight of course. Chasing the series has a toll on our energy level and both of us felt lacking in sleep each morning. So we decide to take a rest tonight, and guess what I am doing?


Fig 1 STI Daily Chart

I remember my last entry mentioned about STI reaching a point of potential continuation and if it crosses 2,890, a continuation is confirmed. Well, it didn't last week. and it is about to try (try) again this week.

However, my feel is that it will again fail. the RSI is turning south at this moment, adding to that, a Harami is formed today ( need confirmation ) with STI crossing from the positive to negative gradient of the Gann Grid. There seems to be more pressure for STI to head south.

I am betting STI will be going down tomorrow.At present the 21 and 89 days moving averages are supporting at 2,835. So we shall see.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home