Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

9/06/2013

Ascendas ....


 I came across this Ascendas Real Estate Investment Trust counter and I am curious, why such a long name? Just put Ascendas REIT and everyone would still know what they are doing.
 
Anyway, here is the chart. Looks like it has completed the B wave, either that it is extending to D & E, which I think is not likely. So it is presently going through the i -- v wave of C wave. I guess that the least it should do is to reach the Gann Grid crossing @2.00. Worst case at the moment is the support level of 1.82. Anyway, the trendline (the red lines) is broken already. To me it is going down.
So could this be the result of the cooling measures from the Singapore Government?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home