Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

3/16/2011

Nikkei 225 is interesting


Fig 1 Nikkei 225 Weekly Chart

I don't know about any one here, but I find the Nikkei 225 chart to be quite interesting.

Although it has done a record jaw dropping fall of 1,000 points (wow!!!!), it is still at higher low. In fact, the fall has just enable it to complete its minimum objective of the upward wedge. Not only that it is now supported by a support line drawns for the low on 27th Nov 2010.

So the situation there might not be that bad afterall...for the time being.Its present support is 9,046 while resistance at 9,737.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home