Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

10/09/2013

Tat Hong

Tat Hong was one of my earlier romance. In fact I was at this stock between 2004 till 2006, until the birth of my son. Looking back from now, if I have carried this counter till 2008, I would have been at least 2 times richer in this investment.



I am looking at this counter again as my homework. Looking at the pattern, it follows the giant 3 counter-wave pattern with completion of A by end 2008 followed by B ending early 2013. It should now be executing C.

If my judgement is correct, C should be a 5-wave pattern, and presently in midst of the third wave. I figure we should at least be visiting the 0.365 low of year 2008 by the end of the C wave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home