Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

10/16/2013

Tye Soon Double Bottom broke down

I was scanning my charts today and came across Tye Soon. A look at the chart and I see a sorry state of the counter.


Looking at the complete chart, you can observe a double bottom with minimum objective of SGD0.377. At the same time, you will see in the recent movement that the chart violated the neckline.



This seems to define the end of its bull and reversing. In fact, the counter has broken the up-ward trend line, broke the neckline and to me it is possible of forming a head and shoulder.

Personally I would think that this counter will still be moving up in the short term as it could be forming the right shoulder. So I would expect the this counter to move to around 0.30 before going down again.

However, considering that this counter has been bottom forming since 2000. I find it very ugly to fail its double bottom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home