Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

3/28/2015

Uncertainty about BPD

I was looking a USD vs British pound and I am uncertain abou this counter.


Fig 1 USD BPD
 
When compared to USD, the chart is a little confusing. I think the only way I can make sense out of this is by using wave count. The question is that I only have data as far back as 2003. What I can see is a series of 3-wave patterns. For the time being, it should be doing the C wave. However, I am seeing divergence on the indicators, and I believe BPD is going to strengthen again. It is presently hovering at its resistance of 0.675 with formation of flag. There may be 1 more leg up before trending downward.



Fig 2 SGD BPD Monthly chart

Moving towards SGD BPD monthly chart, there are a lot more clarty. A double top formation of which objective is met and it is much possible a bottom formation in progress.

It seems like BPD is poise for strengthening.   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home