Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

5/30/2006

Careful threading at STI

I was dreading for STI to turn red today aas it would signify a evening star pointing southward for STI. It turned red and yet did not create the pattern to confirm on the Evening star, so there will still be hope tomorrow for an up trend.

Looking at the chart, the RSI is now higher with divergence, it still tells me that STI will be going further up ward. Similarly, the Stochasitc is also pointing up ward supporting the move. It seems like we really is having a more positive look for STI tomorrow.

The only problem that I have is still the volume that is forever getting smaller. This is not very good as it shows that STI's uptrend will be short lived.

The move of STI itself is stopped by the support turned resistance level of 2,451. If it is to go up, it will have to break this resistance level. The next level of resistance will be the 89 days moving average of 2,493. The support level for STI is presently set at its trend line of 2,407 and the support @ 2,398.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home