Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

7/04/2006

Refer to yesterday's reading

Been a little slag in reading the charts lately, probably due to the beginning of a new wave. Feeling that the move may not be very spectacular, I guess I will jus tsit back and wait for the next wave down.

Meanwhile, little change on STI so the reading from yesterday still stand. Two things that make me feel that it is still going up. First of all the target of the ascending triangle (2,483) has still not yet been reached. Secondly, gap up with measurement of 2,500. So I am still betting that its up for STI in the medium term.

While we should see minor ups and downs in the short term, the general trend for the moment is still up, at least until 2,500. Of course a stop loss is needed to reverse my thoughts. I am taking the previous low as a reference for reveesal signal.

1 Comments:

Blogger TopTrader said...

I do not expect too much. 2473, the mid point is good enough for me.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home