Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

12/15/2009

STI follow up

With behaviour very close to DJIA, STI too has broken the fibonacci level 2,809 I have calculated (Damn!). However it took STI a whole week to do that. If not for Dubai, most likely this won't happen.

The new resistance at this moment is 2,812 and STI is testing this level for 2 days. Now one interesting note on STI behaviours is that on both days, it closed marginally lower even with STI reaching interday new high.


Fig 1 STI Weekly chart

Similar to Dow Jones, although Stochastic is moving higher, RSI is tapering off with a potential of reversal. Still the chart is still bounded within the channel.


Fig 2 STI Daily Chart

On daily basis, the outlook of the indicators is not that spectacular. Both indicators are reversing and moving south, both are diverging and strongly encourage STI to retreat.The support level I can see now is 2,663.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home