Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

12/17/2009

Wedge on NZD weekly chart

I have been seeing a lot of wedges recently. Most of them are BIG and took the whole "Bull" move to complete. I saw one at DJIA, one at HSI ( already broken and coming down)and now NZD.


Fig 1 NZD Weekly Chart

Okay, if you look at the "wedge" formation on NZD, it is hard to determine if it is a wedge, because under normal circumstances, you need to have 5-6 points of contact with the envelop before you can consider a full pledge wedge.This guy has been sticking to the lower envelop for so long before it broke through.

While I am a little skeptical about this, I will still consider it a wedge. However, because of its steep slope, the fall might not be that strong. Its target should be around 94.9475. So I guess this qualifies for a 4th wave down (from the looks of it).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home