Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

7/28/2010

I am pretty sick of PowerPoint....

I have been spending my last few weeks working on my presentations for product promotion and for Board of Directors meeting. While it helps a lot in my creativity, I am growing sick of seeing Powerpoint by now. Come to think of it, Powerpoint and me have come a long way since I started my career in product marketing. It has been more than 10 years since I first touched on Power point and frankly, I am very sick of see Powerpoint right now. I just wonder if the same applies to marriage?


Fig 1 STI Daily Chart

So if I am looking at STI everyday and predicting its next move, the same disgust will apply. So today, I will record something different.If you look at the chart itself, you will notice that the uptrend wave pattern seems to mirror that of the downtrend. Both started with a 3 waves down with a relatively complex B, and ending with a 5wave C. Well, technically we can't say that the present up-trend is over but counting the C wave, it should be soon enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home