Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

7/17/2010

My take on STI

I believe I have lapsed for another 2 days on my blog. There is nothing much to write right now, market is extremely dull.

I have a check on CNA forum today, some forumers commented that STI is very strong! If it is, I don't see it. Probably they are referring to STI in the green even though world market started falling. Well, haven't they considered STI to be lagging?


Fig 1 STI Weekly Chart

On the weekly basis, both indicators are still rising but with limited up-side. At the same time, STI itself is reaching the Fibonacci Arc, something is going to happen, I believe the Fibonacci Arc will trigger the STI to tur south.


Fig STI Daily Chart

On the daily basis, even when STI is up, it continues to trade in a tight band. Both indicators seems to be making the second top, but even though STI reached a new peak today (as compared to 2 days ago), the indicators has not surpassed the previous high. So is this a potential divergence?

If I am to analysis the situation, this is not a time to go in nor come out of Sg market. It is still a hold.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home