Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

7/21/2010

The congestion band

Life has not been that dull these few days. I am motivating my R & D Engineers to become a Sales and Marketing, I am embedding suggestions into them on learning to read customer's mindset. The thing is that I am converting my R & D into a Technical Sales team. Its funny that a Perceiver like me is very interested in organizing strategies. It is like going to war and you need to plan your tactics to over come the enermies.

I have not been up-dating the blog the last few days, I was really, really tired, my eyes could hardly open while reading the charts, and yes, I still read the charts even though I did not do any blog entry.


Fig 1 STI Daily Chart

What I can say is that STI is in a congestion band, a small one which looks more like a mini rectangle. There are 2 possible outcome to this, one is that it breaks up-ward with objective of 2,985. If it breaks downward, the objective would be 2,904. There are 2 levels that one needs to monitor, support at 2,930 and resistance of 2,958. These are the breaking points of the rectangle ( or tripple top, a small one ).

So far I am having divergence on the RSI, downward. Therefore STI is likely to move downward mid term.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home