Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

1/04/2011

A Transition in life

I have not up-date my blog for a while, this is because there is a small transition in my life. Well, the passing of 2010 means I am one year older, but this is not the transition I have.

My daughter is entering Primary 1!

Today is the official day my daughter starts her primary 1 life. It is a transition not only for her, but also for me and my wife. Things will be different from now on. No more chance of taking a vacation during low season.

The transition however, makes me feel older. I am also come to realisation that its probably time to make some changes in my life.


Fig 1 STI Daily Chart

STI did not break the neckline, it took the my few days absence to climb higher. What resulted is a double bottom which measures a minimum objective of 3,320. The indicators are at the top with no diviation of reversing yet. It is probable that STI would reach this level.

It is also interesting to note that the move now seems to take the 5th wave of the direction. So am I seeing an extended 5th?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home