Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

9/06/2013

Capital Commercial Trust

This is Capital Commercial Trust. Again I am seeing what's look like a completion of B wave and heading down with a C.
 
It is still supported by its trend line ( can this be qualified as a long term trendline since it started since 2009?). One possibility is that it is going to break this trendline next week and moving further south.
 
There is however another alernative. This would be an a,b,c,d,e wave of B. Joining a line on peak of a and c shows a tapered pattern, and this would be a wedge formation which will requires an additional 2 waves to complete B.
 
I don't know, if this is true, this would be one BIG wedge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home