Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

9/09/2013

Is Singapore still in recession?

I was going through the charts the last few days and it made me wonder, "Is Singapore still in recession?"

While our index is all time high, in fact it is at the top, the charts that I visited do not tell the same story. Most of them have not recovered from the 2008-2009 banging and has been scraping for a living ever since.

Just look at Cosco for instance,  this is a counter at its best of over SGD8 during its glorious days. Ever since 2008, it plunged all the way down and could never climb back up again. It is trading at a record low of SGD0.74 today.

Cosco is not the only one. Many of the stocks did not follow and benefit from the STI climb and have remained sluggish.

The sign in not good, especially when the market is starting to tumble again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home