Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

10/24/2013

Russia.....

Today we are going to Russia. I have not been to Russia, and many years ago a department of my company has interest in developing Russia and they sent a guy there to visit customers.I don't think it worked out as the guy soon resigned, any way he is more of the director of IT than a sales or marketing.
The one impression I have with Russia is that its hotel is very expensive, and staggering price of USD400/-. I think this is more expensive than India's 5 stars. This has something to do with Russian Mafia infiltration into almost all pockets of life in the country.It is a sad thing, years of Monarch oppression, followed by Communist governance. There was only a small window of democracy which happened to be led by an idiot Alcoholic Yelsin. And now dictatorship of Putin. People in Russia certainly having a hard time. So it is a wonder that one would think this country worth investing. Just look at  BP petrol incident, there is no integrity with Communist dictator.
 
Looking at the chart, this counter is like many other chart, on counter wave movment. With A and B completed, it is not on the C wave down. With A on a 5-wave pattern, C can be a 3-wave.Most recent pattern 2011 till now is a decending triangle, which is the b wave. If the reading is right with measurement of triangle, the objective will lead the index to sub 1,000.
 
So is BRIC still on or not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home