Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

3/31/2015

Indeterminant of SGD MYR

I have a chat with my colleague today and he got to know that I do charting. So he asked me to help take a look at SGD MYR since he travels back to Malaysia every weekend.

I have actually looked at MYR before but it was difficult to determine its direction. I can only vaguely sense some kind of rectangles which is incomplete. So I am taking a more serious look tonight.
Fig 1 SGD MYR Daily Chart

The data base only have data up till 2009, I would first have to use daily chart instead of weekly which see a higher time frame.

From the chart I might see 2 rectangles, 1 from 2013-2014, the other is more recent started by end last year and to me is still incomplete. The earlier rectangle demonstrated an objective of MYR2.75 and the latest rectangle while incomplete might fetch a target of MYR2.81.

That however have to depend of the pattern formation. There are still 2 possibilities at the moment, if break the upper resistance, it will be MYR2.81, but breaking the lower support line however, will lead to either double or triple bottom, this would mean objective of MYR2.52.

The indicators are a little confusing at this moment, my bet is further up trend since the earlier objective is yet to be met.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home