Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

8/29/2015

SGD EUR @ 1.65


Fig 1 SGD EUR Weekly Chart

I am presently watching Wrath of the Titans, but I am definitely feeling quite god like right now. I predicted SGD1.56 when it was at SGD1.50, it then went to SGD1.56. I then predicted it to reach SGD1.65 last week and it is this week.

Well, I am still struggling a little with the wave count. If it is true that B as just ben completed in 2014, then we would be experiencing C by now.  Pattern wise, it is possible for the counter o be at bottom forming, since the chart is moving side way.

The counter is presently resisted by the negative gradient trend line. For the moment, I figure that it will retrace downward after this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home