Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

11/28/2021

How is EUUSD compare with GBPUSD?

 After going through GBPUSD, I am curious to know how EURUSD is doing, after all this is the other forex counter that I took interest in.


 EURUSD weekly chart

Unlike GBPUSD, EURUSD is clearer in its direction, not only that it broke away from the moving averages, it even reached the 61.8% retracement and projection support. It is also clear that EURUSD has broke out of a double top with target of 1.10630.

Now it makes me wonder, Is the European Union doing worse than Great Britain? 

Anyway, it is more interesting to discuss what might come next for EURUSD. 

A hammer is formed at the support level. Is this a sign of reversal? While a potential sign of reversal, it is small to indicate a significant relevance. Further more, there is a strong momentum downward prior to this reversal. 

The chance is a correction before EURUSD continue its down trend. The coming week's bar is important. A strong momentum upward will indicate a reversal while a short bar with possible overlap can indicate a small congestion. The worst case would be a long a slow climb back up until it is resisted by the descending 55-week moving average.

For the time being, I will still consider EURUSD be on a down trend with possible limited down side. I will need to wait for a correction to complete before trading down.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home