Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

7/20/2009

Gann on Fuyu Manuacturing

I have made a new friend recently ( almos a year ) from the internet. I find this friend interesting because she has very similar interest as I and her spread is very wide. While I am more onto the learning of the Chinese Mystics,she is onto the Hindus. We have a few exchanges of culture,ranging from energy harnessing, astrology to technical analysis. I am indeed very impressed by her knowledge. As a respect to her, her nick will not be revealed for her privacy (even on the net), I will just provide with an alias Citrine.

One thing that Citrine has taught me was the use of Gann tools. I was originally not into Gann as I was already working hard using Fibonacci and Eliot waves. the problem with the techniques is that it lacks the timing...well, Fibonacci does have a time frame prediction but the time frame expand as the chart proceed further from the origin.

It took me some time to have a mild grip on Gann, with help from Citrine. In fact I find Gann application to be interesting. Gann Gridlines for instance, gives a more periodic time frame to the chart, it also gives a equi-divide on the amplitude. So it becomes easier to predict the next move. Remaining uncertainties are covered by Gann Fan.

I have a little difficulties at first due to my in-familiarity to the Gann parameters but through a little bit of hard work, I manage to grasp a little more of the basic.



Fig 1 Fuyu Manufacturing Weekly

Fig 1 shows the Fuyu Mfg weekly chart which I have applied the Gann Gridlines and the Gann Fan. It shows that Fuyu at a cross road on the negative gredient of the Gann Grid. The grid line as I see acts as the resistance of the stock. However, if Fuyu is strong enough, it will break through and move up-ward. In this case, I tends to follow the later this round.

I was monitoring Fuyu for 2 days and noted that there has not been any successful trade, a huge disagreement between the buyers and sellers because a huge gap between the 2 prices. One interesting thing is that sellers do not agree to sell. Evidence of this is that the price trending towards the seller. The good thing is that we should see a break upward this week, the bad is that you have to take higher risk by moving towards the seller.

The low for Fuyu is 0.04 so I guess this is the support line, while the next level of resistance is 0.11. Base on the pattern it is attempting, Fuyu is likely to create a saucer base. I guess it may take some time for this stock
to climb. But short term wise we might just see 0.15. I will put a stop loss at 0.065 should I make a purchase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home