Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

7/12/2009

Tiong Woon -- Penant

I have been playing with Tiong Woon before I stopped for 2 years. As I sent through Tiong Woon chart again today, it seems like I have missed a huge part o its moved.



Fig 1 Tiong Woon Weekly Chart

Base on the chart, Tiong Woon has retreated from its peak to as low as SGD0.14, it has regained some ground since and now resting at 0.385. The more I see this chart, the more interest it is to me. It has in fact creating a penant, which is similar to a flag. So the flag fly half pole meaning that it is only half way to its final objective.

Base on the measurement, it should be heading towards SGD0.638. Good thing is that the weekly Moving Averages are both SUPPORTING the price, bad thing is that the cross is not very golden, so there is some risk involve. I would have to put in a stop loss at 0.365

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home