Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

7/02/2009

Hertz....

I was very pissed last week when I received a letter on the charge on me by Hertz over a "perceived damage" caused by accident during my trip to Australia last month. It made me so angry that I rant it out on my the other blog http://holistic-denzuko1.blogspot.com. I now have to go through the whole trouble to appeal as if I am the guilty party.

Because I am really mad at what they are doing, I took a look at their chart today. I don't have the historical data so I used the service of my broker firm.




Fig 1 Hertz Weekly Chart

To be honest, I am very surprise by 2 things, firstly it was only listed in USA since end 2006. It has been on a down hill since then until end of last year when it bottomed out, done a Double Bottom(DB), broken the neck line and hover above it.

I have to admit, the set up looks good. it is presently at USD8.44 and with the DB target at USD10, there are some way to go. In fact I am looking at a Reverse Should-Head-Shoulder formation in progress. On completion, the movement can reach USD18.40.

On the hind side, Should it retrace,USD6.64 would be the support level. I am likely to put my stop loss at this level.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home