Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

9/20/2006

Urgh!!!! STI make up your mind!!



I have thought for some time what title to put for today's article. It has to be something that speaks my mind. Fially, I feel that this is what I feel.

STI failed to break the wedge envelop at 2,556. It shows some weakness in its attempt to move higher. As I zoom out to view a larger picture, I also notice that MACD continue to weaken throughout the wedge.

So where is it going then? There is still a possibility of uptrend due to the weekly "double bottom". However, there is a higher possibility of down trend due to (i) wedge formation; (ii) weakening of volume; (iii) MACD.

I have actually put on my own record book with direction "indeterminant", my bet however, is still downward. STI resistance @ 2,556 while support @ 2,585. At the same time, I think it is high time for me to improve on my intuition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home