Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

10/28/2009

It has begun......?

Past weeks have been very dull, I cleared all my positions believing that either a correction or reversal is due. After I sold my last lot of Fuyu, the index was still undecided of its direction.

At the beginning of this week however gave me a different feeling, it seems like something is going to happen. There were much anticipation of an up-trend (as seen from Channel News Asia's forum) but it kept failing to break new high. So probably I might be seeing either the correction or reversal afterall.

Today, the market tumbles. STI went down by 40 over points. The indicators are all pointing down. I guess the reversal has begun.....or may be not. But one thing for sure, we would at least be seeing a short term bear. Support for STI is presently seen at 2,541-2,521.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home