Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

12/21/2009

"When All Is Said And Done" by ABBA

I get to know this song through MAMAMIA and the song was sung by Peirce Brosnan. Recently I found this song to be quite meaningful. Well,"When All Is Said And Done" we will just have to wait it out.

Meanwhile, I have just bought this book R.N. Elliott's Masterworks: The Definitive Collection by Robert R. Prechter, Jr. Sound familiar? Guess what is it about....

For those who guess Elliot waves, you are right. It is a book about the very pioneer on this technique and his work. I am still on the first 10s of pages and it gives a much detail picture of how to go about recognizing the wave patterns. Of course reading the book does not mean automatically incremental in my skill level (like computer games), it does give more insight and understanding about chart behaviours.

Btw, I bought this book at http://www.Amazon.com. The main reason I finally decide to activate the purchase ( together with few other books ) is because I believe USD has met its low and reversing now. So I might as well bet that this is the best time to stretch my money, I loaded the purchase when USD was SGD1.38.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home