Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

1/17/2010

Cosco Target 1.55......

The last round I updated this counter, I mentioned of its breaking of the wedge envelop and that it should be heading to 1.51 region. I have left it behind for a while and when I looked today, it has grown and is now resisted at 1.37 region.


Fig 1 Cosco Daily chart

Both indicators are heading south, with divergence. So I guess correction in inevitable. Yet amongst the negativities, it seems to be creating a flag (supported by the volume pattern). If base on this measurement, the target should be 1.55.

Would this happen? For the time being, I think it is around 60% chance of it mainly because the wave count seems to show it to be in a 4th wave of this entire move. May Cosco needs one more divergence before it is willing to come down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home