Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

1/13/2010

DJIA does not seems to be going down yet...

I took some time off from my chart read last night because I was not feeling well emotionally. The cause? Well, let's just say that I got bitched by my comapny's legal counsel at the end of the day for touching her flowers. I believe she was at the start of learning flower arrangement and she brought her "home work" to work. The thing was in a mess when I saw the way she arranged it and I made some modification.

It was real surprise that she has such a strong reaction over the matter, insisting that I have no right to touch other people's stuffs. She put her stuffs in the public dormain in the first place and who else can she blame than herself when her things were touch?! Worse still she have the cheek to plagarise the arrangement concept at the end of the day. If she expect me to respect her and her properties after the session, dream on, bitch(pardon my language)! There is not a single inch on you that worth my respect.


Fig 1 DJIA Daily Chart

Now back to the DJIA after my ranting, it seems like something BIG happened when I was out. DJIA dropped, STI dropped this morning together with Nikkei and most seriously HSI (500+ points). I recall some news talking about China trying to curb something, again. seems like they always know when to pick the time for these kind of things.

As I look at DJIA, while the move was a real stretch last night, I did not see much action in the end. Plus both its RSI and Stochastic have shown no divergence as yet. I suspect that it is not ready to go down although a small correction would happen. Afterall, it is still inside its wedge.

The resistance level I see for DJIA tonight would be 10,691 while support at 10,559.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home