Google
 
Web thoughts-denzuko1.blogspot.com

My Charting Blog

It is interesting that I start off this Blog when the Singapore Stock Market is heading south. However, this makes it more interesting for me to write on as the market turned volatile. My interest is Technical Analysis, TA for short. I love to look at charts and predicting where they are heading. This blog is or me to record my thoughts on the market. The articles on this blog are based solely on my personal opinion on the charts that I read and readers should not take it as absolute.

1/03/2010

Elliotts Wave on SSEC

I was also testing out Elliott waves on SSEC to try pin-point its position. While doing so I kind of understand that this is DEFINITELY not exact science, it is very subjective and your one presupposition of market play a part.


Fig 1 SSEC Weekly Chart

If I consider the whole down trend move to contain a 5 wave pattern, which should fit wave A profile, Wave B would be a Zig Zag pattern of abc. If this is so, it is likely the B wave has completed and SSEC has began its C wave pattern.

Basing on this formation, at least from my point of view, SSEC completed its 1st and 2nd of C wave, it will be coming down with a 3rd and more agressive wave.

It is now resisted by its Gann Grid resistance of 3,325. While the 21-week moving average support at 3,081. While weekly indicators are turning up, its daily indicators ( not shown) are not as positive.Both RSI and Stochastic are toppish with possible down trend to follow soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home